This is a monthly post done at the beginning of each month to quickly recap what I’ve read through the previous month.
So I’ve been in a little bit of a blogging slump, which surprises me as I’ve started studying again. Usually when I start studying my procrastination increases, so… Anyway, homework has increased, we have accreditation coming up at work, so I’ve just been exhausted by the time I get home, and I didn’t want to push myself to do blog posts and get resentful of it, so I just took some time away. But I think I’m back; got one more assignment to procrastinate for!
- The Freudian Slip by Marion von Alderstein
- Vanity Fare by Megan Caldwell
- Murder in Montparnasse by Kerry Greenwood
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
- The Girl who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
So fell off track a little these two months – that’s what happens when I commit to a 1000 page book, good as it is it takes me a little while to progress!
Goodreads Challenge Update – 83/100
- Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
- The Originals by Cat Patrick
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
BOOK CLUB READ
- November – Zigzag Street by Nick Earls
How was your month?