This is a monthly post done at the beginning of each month to quickly recap what I’ve read through the previous month.
May. My May was busy. So busy! But that’s normal. That’s the first half of the year for me. I recover from New Years and all of a sudden I look up and the year is half over. The course I was doing is almost finished – I only have one assignment left to submit (Yay!) and the course I run is almost done for the semester. I vary between reading for all of my commute to/from work, and dozing for half the trip – if I’m tired, the rhythm of the train just lulls me to sleep. But I got through some good ones this month.
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
- Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell
- Promises, Promises by Erica James
- So Much For That by Lionel Shriver
Goodreads Challenge Update – 32/100
- Death Before Wicket by Kerry Greenwood
- Beat the Reaper by Josh Bazell
- Chocolate Shoes and Wedding Blues by Trisha Ashley
BOOK CLUB READ
- June – Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
How was your May?