Nichole from NoFriendAsLoyal has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award – Thanks! It’s nice to know that people enjoy reading my blog 🙂
According to the rules, I now have to…
- Display the award certificate on your blog.
- Write a post linking back to the blogger who nominated you, and share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Inform them of their nomination with a comment on their blog.
So 7 things about me.
- I hate the heat. We’re currently experiencing yet another long stretch of 40+ degree days (and 30+ degree nights… ugh) and I can barely think straight. I can’t sleep properly, the gym is so not appealing in this weather, and I cannot even face cooking. Bring on Winter.
- My all time favourite TV show is Criminal Minds. I own all the series on DVD and I do enjoy a good marathon
- I am not good at early mornings – yet I choose to live an hour away from my workplace. Good thing I can sleep on the train!
- I have always been a big reader, from childhood upwards. Mum used to have to pry the book out of my hand to make me eat dinner, breakfast, go to bed and get out of bed. We’d go to the library and I’d walk out with 15 or more books, and be done with half of them in a couple of days
- I am currently studying a post-graduate diploma in Clinical Education
- My favourite genres to read are general fiction, crime novels, and I’m getting more into YA of many genres
- I love strawberries, mangoes and tomatoes – home-grown tomatoes especially
And now I nominate some of my favourite blogs
- Chelsea at Confessions of a Beauty Addict
- Meg at Write Meg
- Gaby at Queen Ella Bee Reads
- Hannah at So Obsessed With
- Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl
- Maggie at Just a Couple More Pages
- Chiara at Books for a Delicate Eternity
- Chris at 61 Musings
Looking forward to reading everyone’s posts!