I’m joining the 2014 challenge to read 52 books in 52 weeks.
From the website:
The goal is to read 52 books. How you get there is up to you. The book week starts on Sunday.
- The challenge runs from 1/1/14 to 31/12/14
- Our book weeks begin on Sunday
- Participants may join at any time
- All books are acceptable except children’s books
- All forms of books are acceptable including e-books, audio books, etc.
- Re-reads are acceptable as long as they are read after January 1, 2013
- Books may overlap other challenges
- Create an entry post linking to this blog
- Sign up with Mr. Linky in the “I’m participating post”
- You don’t need a blog to participate. Post your weekly book in the comments section of each weekly post
- Mr. Linky will be added to the bottom of the weekly post to link to reviews of your most current reads
Are you participating in this challenge? Are you participating in any challenges in 2014? Let me know in the comments!
Follow my progress here!