This is a monthly post done at the beginning of each month to quickly recap what I’ve read through the previous month.
July. Another month bites the dust! I had an awesome month, I took a couple of weeks off work and went on a holiday. I might do a post on it soon – coz why the hell not? I did the Ghan train from Darwin down to Adelaide, with a stop off in the middle to visit Uluru. Amazing. I got some gorgeous photos – with my brand new fancy-pants camera. Anyway, suffice to say (for the moment) the trip was just awesome. What with plane rides, train trips and lots and lots of hours on busses, I got LOTS of reading done.
Just FYI – I didn’t carry all these books with me in hard copy – that would be madness *cough*. I did take a couple though, but I read more e-books in a short space of time than I have… ever, I think.
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- Naïve, Super by Erlend Loe
- The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Gold by Chris Cleave
- Cold Case by Faye Kellerman
- Sheltering Rain by Jojo Moyes
- The Pianist by Wladyslaw Szpilman
- Forgotten by Cat Patrick
- From Notting Hill with Love… Actually by Ali McNamara
- Revived by Cat Patrick
Goodreads Challenge Update – 56/100
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
- Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
- Zoo by James Patterson
- Away with the Fairies by Kerry Greenwood
- Working Wonders by Jenny Colgan
BOOK CLUB READ
- July/August – The Pianist by Wladyslaw Szpilman
How was your June?