This is a monthly post done at the beginning of each month to quickly recap what I’ve read through the previous month.
March – work is finally starting to settle in for the year, I think we’re over the stupid busy bit, and down to the regular busy. I continue to surprise myself with how many books I’m reading in a month. Though it’s probably increased over the last month as I have ceased driving to work and can read on the train. Easter was lovely, my family decided that we weren’t going to do chocolate this year – we didn’t need it and just getting together for a few days was all we wanted. So I only ended up coming home with about 2 kilos of chocolate instead of the usual 5.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- A Good Woman by Danielle Steel
- When Chocolate is Not Enough by Nina Harrington
- The Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl by Belle de Jour
- The Street Sweeper by Elliot Perlman
- Urn Burial by Kerry Greenwood
Goodreads Challenge Update – 22/100
- Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
- Raisins and Almonds by Kerry Greenwood
- Further Adventures of a London Call Girl by Belle de Jour
- Girls Night In 4
BOOK CLUB READ
- April – Canada by Richard Ford
How was your March?