This is a monthly post done at the beginning of each month to quickly recap what I’ve read through the previous month.
My February has been very busy, we get a lot of new staff at work so it’s been quite intense. Because of this, I’ve actually been sleeping more on the train so I’m really impressed that I still got through 9 books! And bucketloads of coffee. I also had one of my best friend’s baby’s first birthday, and two 30th birthdays. So lots of celebrating!
- The Constant Gardener by John le Carre
- Past The Shallows by Favel Parrett
- NYPD Red by James Patterson
- Ruddy Gore by Kerry Greenwood
- Nine Uses for an Ex-Boyfriend by Sarra Manning
- The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson
- Textbook Romance by Zoe Foster
- One True Love by Barbara Freethy
- The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
Goodreads Challenge Update – 16/100
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
BOOK CLUB READ
- Feb/March – Past The Shallows by Favel Parrett
How was your February?